Veterinary Surgeon - Birmingham
A rare opportunity has arisen in an award winning, well respected and accredited Veterinary Hospital in the Birmingham area. They are an established referral practice with state of the art diagnostic equipment and 11 operating theatres.
They have an outstanding local reputation - this is truly a ground breaking group that really pride themselves on being family vets for family pets, a group that has constantly pushed the boundaries on delivering the highest pet care through the calibre and qualifications of their Vets and Nurses and through the friendliness and professionalism of the Client Care teams.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and confident Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to become part of their 16 Vet team including many cert holders.
• 4.5-day week
• 1 in 10 weekends and OOH with TOIL.
• On site accommodation for on call OOH if required.
• 15 minute consults
• 2 roles available: One hospital role and one role split between the hospital and branch. These roles would suit a candidate with a keen interest or certificate in diagnostic imaging or dentistry.
You will be an RCVS accredited with 3+ years’ experience (less experience considered for the right candidate.
• High salary – Will not be beaten on salary
• Annual leave of 34 days per year (including bank holidays)
• Assistance with relocation
• Health Plan
• Mental Health support
• CPD allowance for relevant external CPD
• Weekly in house CPD during normal working hours
• Certificate funding if needed
• RCVS/BSAVA/VDS membership funded
• Staff discount on pet care
• Regular colleague and family social events for those who want to be involved
• Internal recognition scheme
• Long service additional annual leave
• High % insured client base with dedicated Insurance team
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Lorna Vasey on 01904 570056 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.