Senior Small Animal Vet, Middlesbrough
Senior/Head Veterinary Surgeon - Rosslyn Veterinary Centre - Middlesbrough
Modern, successful and progressive practice in leafy Linthorpe area of Middlesbrough is looking for a confident Vet to take the role of a Senior/Head Veterinary Surgeon.
To be successful in applying for this position you will need to prove that you have the desired clinical knowledge and you have the right interpersonal skills and attitude to lead your team. You will be responsible for the delivery of clinical services to the highest standards.
In this role, you will lead 2 vets and 5 RVNs. You will be supported and mentored by a very experienced Practice Manager and Senior Clinical Director. Should you require we could provide you with broad selection of formal training in management, leadership and mentoring, so no management experience is essential
We would prefer a full time employee, but contracted hours and work pattern can be subject to negotiation, as we know that life often brings plenty of challenges.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/Sharesave and others...
We are a “People's Company” and that means we will do everything to ensure that you will have a fulfilling job in which you will be able to develop yourself and have a sense of purpose in your life.
Should you wish to have an informal conversation then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text Lisa Docherty at 07901 223 740 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now