Head Registered Veterinary Nurse, Barry
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Head RVN to join our friendly team here at Barry & Boverton!
We are situated in the lovely seaside town of Barry just 7 miles from Cardiff and 5 minutes' drive from the international airport. A great work life balance would give you plenty of time to enjoy this beautiful costal area, and all of its links to the infamous Gavin and Stacey!
Our second branch is in scenic Boverton is 5 miles from the main site in Barry. We cover this branch daily.
Our team is comprises of 5 vet's, 3 RVN's, and an excellent support team. As Head Nurse your role will include both clinical and managerial duties and responsibilities, the role would be an excellent opportunity for development and progression for a qualified nurse looking to progress.
The practice is going through a fantastic period of growth with relocation plans well underway for a new purpose designed facility opening late February! The team will grow in the future as will your responsibilities as you become more experienced in management, the practice is in a fantastic position to support the development of an individual looking for the next step in their career! You will assist with running and maintaining an excellent level of clinical care and client service, along with helping to support and manage our nursing team. The practice is very progressive and has exciting plans for the future which you could be part of driving force for.
The role is full time, 40 hours per week with 1 in 5 Saturdays'. There is no OOH!
In return, we can offer you:
- Salary negotiable dependant on your experience.
- Team bonus.
- 5 weeks of holiday per year + bank holidays.
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave, or sell 1 week back to us.
- Company pension scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free.
- ShareSave scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay.
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- Discounted pet treatments and products.
- Employee assistance programme.
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Please click apply now to include a covering letter and CV or for more information please text or call Petrina on 07557825605
Head Nurse / Head RVN / Registered Veterinary Nurse