Veterinary Surgeon - St Ives
Our well-equipped practice in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, is seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of knowledgeable and skilled vets, devoted nurses and lovely support staff.
The ideal candidate will have all round surgical skills, an interest in imaging including ultrasonography, a good blend of communication skills and a confident and can-do approach. We are seeking a Vet with at least 3 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career by joining our growing Medivet community.
Salary & Benefits:
Package up to £62,669 dependent on experience, to include:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance £7,800 per annum
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays