Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bath, No OOH!
RVN Vacancy– No Out of Hours or Weekends - ASHMAN JONES, BATH
Are you looking for great work/life balance and a friendly team to work with?
Ashman Jones is a well-established practice in the beautiful city of Bath where we treat clients and patients like members of the family.
You will be working alongside a team of 4.5 vets, 3 qualified nurses, 1 student nurse and 1 PCA.
We pride ourselves on high standards of clinical care and excellent client communication.
The position will be 40 hours per week with no weekends or OOHs.
Shift patterns vary between 8am-4.30pm, 9am-6pm, 11am-7.30pm
Salary dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- Able to have fun at work!
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients
- An excellent communicator and a great team player
- Keen to continually improve their professional knowledge
- RCVS registered
- Confident with all aspect of veterinary nursing – surgery/anaesthesia; inpatient care, nurse clinics
- Able to process insurance claims
To apply please click 'Apply Now' or for any informal queries regarding the role please call/text Lucy in the Recruitment Team on 07557 599590