Registered Veterinary Nurse - Rotherham
RVN – Crooks & Partners, Rotherham and Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Crooks & Partners Veterinary Surgeons have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join our current nursing team to manage increasing workload. You will be a friendly, team player with a great sense of humour and work ethic who will be a positive addition to our fantastic team. Experience with nursing clinics is desirable, as are all aspects of medical and surgical nursing and a willingness to teach and share knowledge with our student nurses. Clinical coaches are welcome to apply, as are RVN's that would like to undertake clinical coach training. Individual interests are encouraged and supported.
The post is 40 hours per week over 4 days (yes you will get a day off every week!) 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (lieu time early finish on Friday if working the weekend) no OOH, working equally across both sites. Excellent salary offered.
In return, you will receive:
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Funded, supported and encouraged CPD
- Company pension and Sharesave schemes
- Paid professional fees
- Industry leading enhance maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox, a fantastic way to make savings with retailers and entertainment venues!
To submit an online application for this excellent opportunity to develop your nursing skills, please click Apply Now
Vet Nurse / Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Full Time