Small Animal Clinical Director - Milton Keynes
Whether you are a seasoned clinical director, or an experienced vet looking for the perfect chance to further develop your skills and transform your career in a well-established, supportive practice, we want to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity awaits you here at Astonlee, our purpose built hospital situated in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes!
We are offering;
- Competitive salary of up to £60K depending on experience plus bonus scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays with the option to buy or sell an extra two weeks
- Leadership training is very much encouraged and fully funded
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generously funded CPD allowance
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- Industry leading maternity, paternity & adoption pay
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, Cycle to Work Scheme, Gymflex, and much much more!
This is a full time position suitable for someone who prides themselves on providing great leadership & coaching to their own teams coupled with a consistently high level of service to their clients. This role will provide you with ample opportunity for progression and fulfilment, with comprehensive clinical management training also available and fully funded. You would be far from alone, with support from an excellent practice team, head nurse, regional director and a large friendly network within the company.
We are so proud of our forward-thinking, compassionate team - our people are our best asset. As for our clients – we love them! They're proactive, loyal and they adore their pets.
We take our patient care standards seriously; clinical discussions are frequent and encouraged, and highly valued as a source of ongoing learning for us all. This ethos combined with our majority insured client base gives us the opportunity to work up a wealth of interesting cases to a very high standard, and to provide a level of patient care that we can be truly proud of.
For more information or an for an informal chat please contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219. Or if you would like to share your talent, grow your skills and join us for the next part of your career journey apply now!