Part Time Small Animal Vet - Kirby
3 days left
Exciting opportunity for a small animal Vet to join our supportive and friendly team on a part-time basis (30 hours per week). We are a busy single site first opinion practice, based in Liverpool, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care.
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our team on a part-time basis and to be included in our weekend rota (1:2 Saturday mornings).
The ideal candidate would be competent in both medicine and surgery, highly motivated and organised, with a keen interest in personal and practice development.
This role is a permanent position, working 3 days per week and 1 Saturday morning in 2
There is no requirement for bank holiday cover, OOH or on-call in this position.
In addition to offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to work in, the role also provides a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme (pro rata)
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme pro rata)
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please text/call Laura for more information on 0788 037 4377 or you can apply online by clicking Apply Now