Small Animal Vets, Salisbury
Endell Veterinary Practice is a single –site, RCVS accredited Small Animal Practice located in the heart of the Cathedral city of Salisbury where we have been practicing for over a hundred years! We are a five vet, first opinion practice, accredited for veterinary nurse training with an ISFM feline friendly Silver award.
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our dedicated and professional team.
This is a full time position where the rota includes 1 in 4 Saturday mornings but no OOH requirement.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Highly motivated and organised, with a keen interest in personal and practice development
- Experienced in both medicine and surgery. Applications from Certificate holders are also welcome
- Able to assist the clinical director in the development of new services
- Keen to take shared responsibility for maintaining practice standards and application for RCVS awards
In addition to a generous salary (dependant on relevant experience) you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Fully funded CPD
- Professional membership fees paid
- Generous staff discount
- Sector leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Perkbox employee benefits
Interested in joining our team?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly.