Clinical Director | South London | Full Time | No OOHs
7 days left
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a senior Veterinary Surgeon looking to step up or Clinical Director wanting a new challenge to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in South London on a Full-time permanent basis. Personality, empathy, and communication skills are as important as qualifications, with a wish to work up cases to a high standard. Whilst you would be expected to deliver gold standard care, you must be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues.
The position is Full time - up to £70,000.
Vacancy Details & Benefits:
- Competitive Rates of Pay – Dependent on Experience – Up to £70,000
- 100% Small Animal - Well-equipped surgery with all the diagnostic equipment
- Full-time – 4 -day week
- 1:4 Weekends
- No OOHs or On-call required
- Opportunity to develop and lead the team and practice
- Professional Fees Paid, Including VDS Cover. Certificates supported and funded.
- CDP – Generous Allowance, Plus Days Off.
- Well suited for a Vet Surgeon with an interest in advanced surgery
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 7 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Small animal medical and routine surgical experience
- Excellent communication skills & confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Seeking someone who will lead by example, practicing gold standard care
- A team player providing high quality in a fast-paced clinic
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Apply for Clinical Director | South London | Full Time | No OOHs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly