Small Animal Vet, High Peak Derby
Small Animal Vet - Knox & Devlin Veterinary Surgeons
At Knox & Devlin Veterinary Surgeons, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet to join our friendly and supportive team. The practice is in a fantastic rural location in the Peak District, yet offers easy links to Manchester and other urban areas.
We are a 5 Vet practice and equipped to provide a high standard of clinical care. We have three separate consulting rooms, an in-house laboratory, digital X-ray, ultrasonography, separate dog/cat and isolation wards. You will be joining an experienced team, who are passionate about animal care and where professional development is fully encouraged and supported.
You will have access to a varied caseload with the opportunity to work cases up and will be instrumental in ensuring that our high quality of client care is maintained.
You will work a 40-hour week, including 1 in 5 Saturdays - there are no on-call duties. Part time hours may also be considered.
In return, we will offer you (Pro Rata if part time):
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- The opportunity to work with and be mentored by esteemed colleagues
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption benefit
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Fully funded CPD
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Relocation packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit you – such as subsidised gym membership, Perkbox and much more...
To arrange an informal chat about this position, please text or call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter
Veterinary Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Full Time / Part Time / Derbyshire