Clinical Director, Chesterfield
Clinical Director – Carrick Veterinary Group - Derbyshire
Are you looking for that next step in your career? Are you passionate about developing a team to deliver superior client and clinical care? Perhaps you are already a clinical leader looking for a new challenge…
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vet with an interest in leading a committed and supportive team based in beautiful Derbyshire. We are looking for a Clinical Director to lead and develop the team at our Carrick Veterinary Group.
This is a role which will allow you to maintain your clinical skills whilst utilising and developing people leadership and business management skills. Experience in the promotion and development of colleagues along with good knowledge of practice financial stability and growth would be an advantage.
We value fostering mutually beneficial relationships and you will be joining a collaborative forward thinking team located in a modern well-equipped practice with an additional purpose built site opening in 2021.
Our team of Vets work across 4 sites and are supported by a stable team of highly experienced and committed qualified nurses and support staff. The rota you will work will leave you with plenty of time to explore the local area. Relocation packages can be discussed.
Our rewards package includes:
- Attractive salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- CPD funded and fully encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted pet products and services
- Company Sharesaver scheme
- A range of other flexible benefits such as cycle to work scheme, gym flex, Perkbox and more...
To apply for this fantastic role, click Apply Now and upload a covering letter along with your CV
Clinical Director / Veterinary Surgeon / Management / Derbyshire / Leader