Vet Surgeon - Leeds Referral Hospital
This is a great opportunity for a Vet wanting a bigger practice and varied case load. The opportunity is at this busy 1st opinion and referral practice. They also have several other branches in the local area and you’ll be joining a great team of veterinary surgeons and Nurses. With a varied workload you’ll be able to develop your skills and experience and progress within the company. The hospital is close to the M62 and will be an easy commute from surrounding area.
They set their own very high standards with the objective to provide the best care for pets and their owners. They offer superb clinical facilities including CT scan, chemotherapy suite, digital x-ray, ultrasound, multimedia monitors, full lab facilities and separate wards for cats, dogs and rabbits.
• Full time
• 1 in 4 weekends. Vets receive a top up payment for each weekend worked and two days back in lieu the following week
The Best Bits:
• Competitive salary
• 33 days holiday and 1 none contractual day for their birthday
• Generous CPD allowance and 4 days each year to attend events
• Great working environment
• A company who rewards and respects staff
• Opportunity to work for a well established company
• Close to local transport links
If you like what you have read are forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO approach in all you do please apply for the role by contacting Emily on 01904 570056 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all our vacancies, please visit www.purosearch.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.