Veterinary Surgeon | London | Full Time | No OOHs |
Global Veterinary Careers are currently working with an established and high-quality small animal practice based in London seeking an enthusiastic Vet Surgeon to join their expanding, friendly team. You will be required to provide a high standard of surgical and medical treatment to all patients. Personality, empathy, and communication skills are as important as qualifications, with a wish to work up cases to a high standard.
The position is Full time, part-time considered. Salary – £35,000 to £50,000 (Depending on Experience)
Vacancy Details & Benefits:
- Competitive and Generous Rates of Pay – Up to £50K
- Small Animal Only – Varied Caseload
- Full-time – 4 days per week – No OOHs or on-call
- Shared Weekends Rota (1:6 Weekends)
- Dynamic, Loyal and Supporting Team – Certificate holders onsite
- Fully Equipped with State-of-the-Art Equipment including dedicated operating theatre, digital X-ray/in-house laboratory/ultrasound facilities.
- Opportunity To Develop Your Interest Due To The Interesting and Diverse Caseload
- Certificate Funding Available For The Right Candidate
- Accommodation & Car Allowance
- Generous CPD – Including Days Off - Plus VDS, RCVS, Fees Paid
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- RCVS registration
- 1 Years UK experience required
- Need to be confident, friendly, and enthusiastic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player providing high quality care and capable of working sole charge, if required
- Small animal medical and routine surgical experience – Will need to be confident in routine surgical and clinical procedures
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.