Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse, Roath
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us here at Morgan's Vets, this position would be based between three sites, Morgan's Roath, Canton and Petherton Vets Rumney.
Established in 1982, and have since gained a loyal client base, priding ourselves on our commitment to providing a comprehensive and family friendly veterinary service.
We encourage our vets and nurses to continually expand and improve their skills and knowledge by participating in continual professional development. Because of this, we are able to deliver the high standard of care our clients have come to expect.
Having a friendly team here and are looking for an experienced RVN, ideally having some managerial or senior nurse responsibilities previously. Other duties will include monitoring anaesthesia, nurse clinics, placing catheters, taking bloods and caring for in-patients.
We are looking for you to join us on a full time basis working a 40 hour week with a mixture of early and late shifts and 1:6 Saturdays on rota… No OOH! For a great work/life balance.
In exchange we would offer:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank holidays with our Buy/Sell Scheme.
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Heavily discounted pet treatments and products.
- CPD encouraged and funded.
- Professional fees covered.
- Auto-enrolment in Company Pension Scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership, cycle to work incentives, access to Perkbox and more!
Interested please click apply now
Veterinary Nurse / Vet Nurse / Advanced Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Senior Veterinary Nurse / Full Time / Management Nursing