Small Animal Vet, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon required for Thompsons Veterinary Surgery, Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for a full time qualified Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly 3 Vet team here at Thompsons.
You will enjoy excellent surroundings (Etwall House, old build which has been completely refurbished!) We are a well-equipped first opinion small animal practice. We really have a great team who all care and look out for each other. This currently consists of 3 Vets, 4 Nurses, 4 Receptionists and a Practice Manager. You will enjoy working with a varied caseload and lovely clients. We have in-house digital x-ray, ultra sound and laboratory for diagnostic testing and an external laboratory for more specialised tests.
You will ideally have proven experience and be a competent all-rounder in terms of medical and surgical cases.
We are based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. 12 miles north of Nottingham, 2 miles from the Derbyshire border, this is a great location offering great transport links.
We are a 100% small animal practice with no on call duties or OOH
In addition to the attractive salary other benefits include:
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Up to 7 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Perk Box, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24/7 advice on health & wellbeing
- the benefits include cycle to work scheme/ reduced gym membership/ pension/ Sharesave and others.....
Interested? then please apply click now !!
Veterinary Surgeon / Vet / Vet Surgeon / Small Animal Vet / Full Time