Large Animal/Mixed Vet, Irvinestown
Great new opportunity for an enthusiastic new grad or a more experienced Vet who enjoys a varied and busy caseload working with 80% large animal (50% dairy with sucklers and sheep) and 20% smalls.
Based at our Irvinestown site you will be a key part of a two practice group, utilising your skills as a mixed practice Vet. We strive for excellence in customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team.
Three Valleys is a registered RCVS veterinary nurse training centre which reflects our commitment to staff development. We pride ourselves on having exceptionally low staff turnover and we offer a supportive environment where our team enjoy working in a collaborative way. New graduates will be part of the CVS New graduate programme that will provide a solid foundation on which to build a rewarding long-term career.
The practice building is purpose built offering excellent working facilities.
As a Mixed practice Vet you will be confident in your abilities. You will have day to day responsibilities for all clinical aspects of running the practices.
Evenings, weekend and OOH work will make up part of expected working hours for all members of the Vet team. We offer 2 days in lieu of weekends worked and a 1/4 rota with no second on call.
Accommodation and vehicle available
What can we offer you?
You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay.
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perk Box, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
- Discounted pet treatments
If you want to know more or have any questions please get in touch with Noel Doyle 0777 570 0994 or Text Lisa on 07901 223 740