Veterinary Surgeon - Sutton Coldfield
Surgery Information / Job Description
Our team at Vets4Pets Sutton Coldfield are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons to join us on a full time, permanent basis.
As a minimum, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 commensurate with experience
- Relocation package of up to £1,500 and 1 months accommodation if applicable
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Just 1 in 3 Saturday’s as part of the weekend rota
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group
The practice is based just 8 miles outside of Birmingham city centre and recently underwent an extension to accommodate our fast growing client base. We boast a larger than normal and dedicated staff area, separate cat and dog wards, dental room, dirty procedures room, theatre and several consult rooms all in a light and airy environment. The surgery also comes fully equipped with endoscopy, dental X-ray, ultrasound and in-house lab.
The current clinical team of 3 vets and 8 talented nurses is headed up by our lead vet, Gabriel Wax. Gabriel graduated in Italy over 20 years ago and proudly opened Sutton Coldfield Vets4Pets in 2010. Since then and following the success of the practice, Gabriel has also opened practices in Lichfield and Stetchford.
We are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons with an orthopaedic interest and experience in emergency surgery, who will be able to help drive the practice forward to the next level. Sole charge will also be required so unfortunately this role is not suitable for graduates.
We think this is a fantastic opportunity in a great practice with a brilliant team. If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Practice Manager Vicki on 0121 354 1111 for an informal conversation, or email email@example.com.
You can also apply online by clicking the apply button.
We are an equal opportunities employer.