Small Animal Vet, Southampton
Looking to join a supportive and well equipped practice?
Here at Animed Hospital we are looking to employ Veterinary Surgeons to join our fantastic team!
We work to a high clinical standard and as such, our main hospital is very well equipped, including endoscopy/ endosurgery, comprehensive lab facilities, imaging and orthopaedic equipment. There is ample certificate holder clinical support in Surgery (Soft Tissue and Orthopaedic), ECC, Medicine, Ophthalmology and Cardiology. We also fully support your own CPD requirements and further qualifications including certificate level qualifications.
We currently have opportunities available for a permanent vet to join our team, a fixed term contract covering maternity leave where both full and part time applications are welcomed and also a weekend vet.
- For full time positions, we offer a 4 day working week (40 hours)
- The rota involves some sole charge branch work (consulting only)
- We provide 24 hour care via a dedicated MiNightVet service (so no night shifts)
- Weekend daytime emergency cover is shared between our 18 vet team
We can offer you:
- An attractive salary, from £32k to £60k pro-rata (dependant on experience)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- 5 wks holiday (plus BHs) pro-rata, with option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks!
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Pet discounts
Our large team is very friendly and supportive, if you share our values and want a really excellent benefits package in return, click apply now! Or for further details/ an informal chat about the available role, please contact our Clinical Director Duncan.Greeff@cvsvets.com