Clinical Director | Birmingham | Full Time | No OOHs
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a Veterinary Surgeon looking to step up or Clinical Director wanting a new challenge to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Birmingham area on a Full-time Permanent basis. Small Animal Practice with 7 full-time Vets. Working towards a hospital status in the next 12 months. Personality, empathy, and communication skills are as important as qualifications, with a wish to work up cases to a high standard.
The position is Full time - up to £70,000.
Vacancy Details & Benefits:
- Competitive Rates of Pay – Dependent on Experience – Up to £70,000
- 100% Small Animal - Well-equipped surgery with all the diagnostic equipment
- Full-time – 4.5-day week
- 1:7 Weekends
- No OOHs or On-call required – Dedicated Night Team
- Opportunity to Develop New Grad and Nursing Team – 7 Full-time Vets
- Professional Fees Paid, Including VDS Cover.
- CDP – Generous Allowance, Plus Days Off.
- 6+ Years Post Graduate Experience
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 6 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Small animal medical and routine surgical experience
- Excellent communication skills & confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Seeking someone who will lead by example, practicing gold standard care
- A team player providing high quality in a fast-paced clinic
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Apply for Clinical Director | Birmingham | Full Time | No OOHs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly