Weekend Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Harris, Hill & Gibbons Veterinary Group is a longstanding, successful four-practice veterinary group. We were previously named the CVS Practice of the year and all four practices were rated ‘outstanding' in our latest RCVS Client Services awards assessment. All our branches offer high tech in-house diagnostics enabling our clinicians to deliver rapid response treatment.
We offer services above and beyond the usual first opinion practice, including a dedicated on-site out of hours emergency service, advanced orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery and internal medicine.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic part-time Small Animal Vet to join our Trowbridge practice in the beautiful county of Wiltshire. The successful candidate will help complement our day and night team of Vets and RVNs. You will be working every other Saturday and Sunday (7:30am – 7:30pm) with one bank holiday per year. The role is predominantly dealing with emergency appointments, rather than routine consultations. There may be flexibility in the role to offer additional mid-week shifts and we would be happy to discuss this.
This role would suit a vet looking for flexibility but also wanting to keep a regular hand in on clinical work.
Key benefits include:
- Competitive salary package
- CPD actively encouraged and funded CertAVP available
- Attractive rota pattern
- Up to 7 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement with our Buy/Sell Scheme (Pro Rata)
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and access to Perkbox!
If you feel you have the clinical experience and want to be part of our fantastic team of 16 vets, 22 nurses/ patient care assistants and 9 receptionists, please click ‘apply now'