Head Small Animal Vet - Woodbridge, Suffolk
What do you want from your next role?
Do you feel you are ready to step into a senior position within a practice?
Are you able to help progress and mentor your own team?
If so, read on..
We are a Small Animal practice based in Woodbridge, Melton.
Working at Melton Vets you will join a forward thinking, progressive, supportive and loyal team. Who like to have a laugh to make the days go quicker.
You will be working 40 hours a week, 1 in 4 Saturdays with TOIL for this. We are lucky enough to have our own MiNight team due to this no OOHs work is required, giving you a great work life balance. If you are looking at your days being slightly more flexible we will still welcome your application.
If this sounds like your kind of role, we would love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary of up to £50K DOE & bonus scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy or sell two weeks also)
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- All of your professional fees paid
- Industry leading enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- CertAVP funding
- Colleague discount for your pets
- Access to our Sharesave programme
- Lots of other things such as Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
For an informal chat about the role contact Lauren from our recruitment team on 07776 497219