Part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse, Paddock Wood
Looking for a better work life balance? Want to join a supportive team?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team here at Putlands in Kent. At Putlands we strive to provide excellent veterinary care to animals across Kent and East Sussex. We are also a training practice with student nurses who require help completing their training. You will be joining our team of nurses and PCA's, supported by a large team of receptionists and administration staff.
This role is part time working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on a 24-30 hours a week contract with 2 in 6 Saturday mornings(8am-12pm).
Your benefits will include:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy, Sell Holiday scheme (Pro Rata)
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD allowance
- Company Share Save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits such, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much much more!
Registered Veterinary Nurse / Vet Nurse / RVN / Part Time / Flexible working