Part-time Small Animal Vet, Guildford
Looking for a better work life balance? Clinics that can give you an exciting and varied caseload?
Here at Pet Doctors Guildford Hub we are excited to recruit our newest Part Time Small Animal Vet! We are a hub of four very established clinics in close proximity, with our main practice based in Guildford. All of our practices within the hub work closely together, with a team of 6 vets, 7 RVN's, 2 SVN's and support staff, all headed up by our Practice Director.
Our practices are well equipped with all the usual toys, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and ECG. Our senior vet has a keen interest in cardiology, and another of our team has a certificate in Acupuncture.
We have a large and loyal client base with the majority insured and expect us to provide the highest standards of care for their pets. We work closely with our clients and decide the best course of action for each individual case.
We are extremely happy to promote and support flexible working within our hub. We have a few team members who already work flexibly through the year, and others who work flexibly during the school holidays to work around childcare. 4 longer days works for some, 5 shorter days for other. Half days, 1 or 2 days per week – whatever you need we can work with! Of course, if you would like a full-time role we can accommodate this. Our Saturday rota is 1:3 covering 09:00 to 18:00. Our OOH is covered by another practice so there is no requirement for OOH in this role and we don't work on bank holidays!
Career progression is just as important to us as it is to you. We are all strongly focused on development within the team which is why we'd love to talk to you about your goals and fund a certificate if you have found your interest.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- A salary of up to £45k dependant on your experience + bonus
- CertAVP funded and supported
- Local accommodation if needed
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more