Registered Veterinary Nurse, Guildford
We have an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join the team at Pet Doctors, Guildford hub.
We are a hub of four very established clinics in close proximity, with our main practice based in Guildford. All of our practices within the hub work closely together, with 6 Vets, 7 RVN's, SVN's and support staff, all headed up by our Practice Director who is an RVN herself!
Our practices are well equipped with all of the usual toys, digital x-ray, ultrasound and ECG. Our vets have a range of interests which means that we see a variety of interesting cases day to day, including cardiology, exotics and acupuncture.
This is a full time role, however if you are seeking a part-time or flexible role to work around other commitments, we would still love to hear from you. There is no OOH work required in this role however weekend cover (1 Saturday in 6) is expected.
We can offer a fantastic salary based on your experience/hours along with the following benefits:
- Team bonus
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- Opportunity to join our ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more
Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse / Full Time / Part Time / Flexible working