Small Animal Head Vet, Farnborough
Here at Farnborough Veterinary Clinic we are excited to be recruiting for a Head Veterinary Surgeon to join our team!
Based on the Surrey, Hampshire border we are a 100% small animal practice who are part of the larger Nine Mile Veterinary Group with the Tier 3 hospital around 20 minutes away where our certificate holders and permanent MRI centre are based. The team is very friendly with a bonded client base and the potential to work up cases to a high standard. Your new role as our Head Vet will be to manage our small team with the support of our Clinical Director – this is a great opportunity for someone starting their management career!
Your working week will be 4 days per week and weekend work is minimal with a 3:11 rota though as a flexible employer we are open to discussing hours.
In return, you will receive:
- Attractive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with our Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Company Pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Benefits Package including sharesave, cycle to work, Gymflex, etc
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Funded and encouraged CPD and further training
If this sounds like the role for you, please click apply today!
Head Veterinary Surgeon / Head Vet / Lead Vet / Supervisory Vet