Small Animal Vet, Maidstone
Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking for your next challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our dedicated and friendly first opinion team here at Newnham Court Veterinary Hospital on a full time permanent contract! Your new role will be a hospital based role involving managing a caseload alongside our first opinion team, as well as progressing cases seen by our overnight emergency vets which require ongoing care during the day.
We are looking for an all-rounder, someone who enjoys a mixture of medical and surgical cases. If you're confident in your skill set, great with clients, passionate about animal care and most importantly want to do fantastic clinical work then we want to hear from you!
Our Hospital is extremely well equipped and long established and we're incredibly proud of our team. Our rotas give us all a great work-life balance and we focus heavily on personal and professional development.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on your skills and experience
- Bonus scheme
- CertAVP support and funding
- Company pension scheme
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of holiday
- Access to our industry leading Sharesave scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Small Animal Vet / SA Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Vet