Registered Veterinary Nurse, Bexhill-on-Sea
Here at Claremont Vets we have an exciting and rare opportunity for a passionate Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our wonderful team in Bexhill-on-Sea. A 100% Small Animal practice, we offer two fully equipped theatres, digital radiography, lap spay, ultrasonography and endoscopy. We also have a dedicated dental area and well equipped in-house laboratory. Hospitalised patients are cared for in our separate cat and dog wards where we have walk in kennels for our larger dogs and a quiet and peaceful area for our feline friends.
As our new Registered Veterinary Nurse you will be working full-time on a 40 hours per week permanent contract. Your shifts are 8 hours between the hours of 8am and 7pm with a share of the weekends in a 1:5 rota. No OOH! Your new team is comprised of our Practice Director, 3 RVN's , 4 SVNs, 5 Vets and 4 receptionists so help is always nearby.
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependant on your experience
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/sell holiday scheme – buy an extra two weeks of holiday!
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- All of your professional fees paid
- Industry leading maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Access to our Sharesave scheme allowing you buy shares in the business
- Fantastic colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits like Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact Sian in our Recruitment team. Alternatively click apply now!
Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse