Small Animal Head Vet, Seaford
Do you have experience in management? Want the challenge of management with the bonus of not having to work on Sundays, Bank Holidays or OOH's?
Here at Beechwood we have an exciting opportunity for a Head Vet to join our team. In your new role as our Head Vet, you'll play a vital role in managing our busy caseload. No day is the same so you will experience a varied mixture of consults and surgery allowing you time and freedom to develop your own interests while supporting your new Clinical team. You will also have an impact in our clinical development meetings, voicing your opinions on how we can grow and improve our practice and team.
Our clients are loyal, and friendly but most importantly they are on our side. They work with us to achieve the best possible outcome for their pet and expect us to work cases up to a high standard. We do great work here and we are so proud of it. You'll own your cases right through to the end cementing those relationships with your clients.
As a flexible employer we are happy to consider applications from both full time and part time candidates!
Your benefits package will include:
- Completive Salary and bonus
- CertAVP funding
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs and a discount to Animed, our online pharmacy
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- All of your professional fees paid
- Lots of other good stuff like Cycle to Work Scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more.
Head Vet / Lead Vet / Veterinary Surgeon