Clinical Director, Woodley
Clinical leader wanted!!
If your passion is people as well as pets then please read on….
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at Beechwood Veterinary Centre in Reading for a vet looking to run an established, successful small animal practice with the support of an experienced management team.
NB - We are a flexible, considerate employer and we welcome applications from full and/or part- time applicants - we are happy to consider mutually suitable working patterns for the right candidates
This is a 4 vet, 100% small animal practice on the western side of Reading, with all the benefits of city life, but beautiful countryside on your doorstep!
You will be an excellent communicator that can dynamically lead and develop a clinical team, inspiring and developing both them and yourself to achieve great things together
You will be supported by an experienced management team while working with an amazing group of vets, nurses and receptionists. There are ample opportunities for management training, as well as a CPD allowance to help you to further your clinical development.
Further benefits include:
- Very attractive & competitive salary, benefits and NEW lucrative profit sharing bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Ongoing CPD tailored around your skills and interests
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading maternity and paternity pay
- Private healthcare cover and pet discounts
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs.
To make an application please click 'apply now'