Small Animal Vet, Truro
Flexible Vet position available to join our friendly team here in the heart of Cornwall, full- time or part-time – whichever suits you best!
We are a well-equipped 4 site group of practices in Truro, Newquay and the surrounding area. We offer our own 24-hour hospitalisation and out-of-hours with nurses on-site and answering the OOH phones. We provide in-house referrals for medicine and surgery.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop our branches and to spend time at the main sites on a regular weekly rota.
- A day off every other week and an additional day off after a weekend duty to enjoy the local area, including our beautiful coastline, surfing beaches and the city of Truro.
- Buy and sell holiday policy with the opportunity to have up to 7 weeks holiday plus bank holidays! (Pro Rata)
- Attractive salary + generous bonus opportunity
- RCVS, VDS and subscription fees paid
- CPD allowance of £1k and 5 day CPD per year. We encourage the pursuit of interests.
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and more
We have a flexible approach to recruitment and would be happy to discuss a full or part time position with the right applicant. We are also keen to speak to surgeons early in their career who are looking for a position with support from their colleagues.
If you would like to find out more please apply now or alternatively contact Lucy in the Recruitment Team on 07557 599590 or Sam at the practice on 01872 273694 for an informal chat.”