OOH Veterinary Surgeon
OOH Small Animal Vet Wanted – Solihull, Birmingham
Have you been searching for a Vet role that offers a great work life balance? Are you a night owl? If the answer is yes to either of these questions then we have the role for you!
We are seeking a caring and motivated Veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills and experience in ECC / out of hours care to join our team of OOH specialists on a full-time basis.
We offer an excellent rota of 7 nights on and 14 nights off to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge those batteries and enjoy life outside of work!
Our Solihull clinic complements our fantastic day team of vets who you will work closely alongside to provide 24hr care to our own patients and those of several nearby practices.
You will play a key role in supporting our busy caseload alongside an excellent team of nurses, vets and support staff whilst being passionate about upholding excellent client care & clinical standards.
The ideal candidate will have previous ECC/OOH experience, although we would love to hear from any passionate vets looking to join a busy practice with a varied case load.
Along with a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience, we will offer you:
- Paid professional fees.
- Encouraged and fully funded CPD.
- Industry leading maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Share of the profits with our ShareSave Scheme.
- Heavily discounted pet products and treatments.
- Auto enrolment in our Pension Scheme and a range of other benefits including retail discounts, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme, access to Perkbox and more!
If you want to be part of a great dedicated night team that will focus on gold standard patient and client care please apply now!