Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon | No OHH! | Surrey
Our client is a leading provider in the area of small animal 1st opinion veterinary services with main hospital site and multiple branches. They have hundreds of happy customers based across their catchment and have a real ambition to drive their practice forward and achieve even more. Working in a well-equipped practice including digital X ray, Ultrasound, multiple theatre and consulting rooms, this multi vet site is genuinely expanding. They are now looking for a Permanent Vet Surgeon to join their team in the Surrey Hampshire borders. Successful candidates should be based in the region or looking to relocate to the area.
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- CPD allowance of £1500 per annum/5 days (more by negotiation)
- Certificates supported with appropriate caseloads
- Healthcare - Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off!
- Numerous additional in work benefits
As a Permanent small animal Vet, you will work as part of a dedicated team to ensure first class standards of companion pet care are successfully fulfilled. Liaising with other vets and support staff across the practice, you will:
- Carry out routine small animal surgery and consultations
- 1:6 weekends
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- No OHH
To be considered for this role as a permanent Vet, you’ll need:
- RCVS registration
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency who work with veterinary organisations worldwide.
Apply for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon | No OHH! | Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly