Head Vet / Clinical Director
Rare opportunity for a Small Animal Clinical Director – Scarborough. Generous salary package available as well as a one off welcome bonus up to £5k.
We now have an exciting position in Scarborough for an aspiring experienced small animal veterinary surgeon who is looking to develop their leadership skills and is keen to develop our small animal services and care. You must have excellent clinical skills and an understanding for what drives a successful small animal practice including practising evidence-based medicine, adherence to RCVS Practice Standards, client care and people engagement.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced clinician who is looking to make their mark on a practice whilst delivering exceptional client care. You will also benefit from a great work life balance where you can explore the areas alluring coast and moors!
Cundall & Duffy is a traditional, single site practice. We are RCVS PSS accredited and have a great team of vets and qualified nurses. You will be supported by a Practice Manager and Regional Director. Excellent facilities including computed radiography, ultrasound, an in-house laboratory and a good range of orthopaedic equipment.
Scarborough is a vibrant university town which offers fantastic opportunities for surfing, diving, sailing, cycling and walking.
Our rewards package includes:
- Private medical health insurance
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Apply on line via our online portal by clicking ‘Apply' For more information please text Lisa on 07901 223 740
To enquire informally email Regional Director Tine McGuane firstname.lastname@example.org