Independent London Hospital Team
Prestigious Independent Vet Team in London - 2 brand new roles available!
How were you treated through Covid?
Furloughed? Overworked? Under appreciated? Move on and re-energise your prestigious career as a valued Vet.
Our reputation for treating sick pets to advanced levels has seen our Independent Vet Owned Group flourish during 2020.
We are now looking to recruit two additional experienced Veterinary Surgeons to work within our network of excellence at DNA.
Our busy, referral receiving hospitals and multi vet surgeries are in direct reach of the heart of this wonderful city and easily commutable to UK airports!
We remain extremely popular, well established with long standing clients travelling distances to their trusted hospitals boasting certificate holders in Endoscopy, Surgery, Imaging and Medicine with outstanding GP colleagues in support.
It's no secret our independent vet owned group won London's Best Vet 2020, UK's Best Vet 2018 and Best Small Practice 2019 - our reputation is outstanding.
As extremely successful surgeries with immense teams, we are able to offer an incredible package to £70K!
This could certainly be a role where you could add your own valued talent, be substantially financially and mentally supported by our industry experienced and clinically knowledgeable management team plus have the opportunity to work with us to attain further well recognised higher qualifications in a specialist area.
The equipment exceeds what one would expect from such a high calibre team, revelling in complex cases, with progressive new toys and procedures being introduced more frequently than many conservative or corporate surgeries.
What can we offer :
- An independent group, owned by vets who really do care about your progression and quality of life
- Further certificate support both financially and mentor driven
- A caseload to keep you completely up to date with your surgical and medical knowledge
- A fantastic rota with long weekends
- Beautiful large accommodation plus transport if required
- A vast proportion of longstanding and insured clients
- A nursing team who's reputation is immense for industry experience and supporting 'their vet'
- A professional, well managed, friendly and knowledgeable front of house to complement your skills as a vet with their award winning customer service.
In short, a thriving, wonderfully large and happy ensemble, supporting each other through complex cases and making the working week something to look forward to!
If you feel this role is tempting and where you'd like to progress as an established and recognised premier Veterinary Surgeon, then please do send through you CV and get in touch with us today!
Don't endure being just another number ... be part of a dynamic network of valued Vets who really are outstandingly brilliant!
Application to Claire Baker, Director, by clicking the apply button.