Small Animal Vet, Nottinghamshire
Small Animal Vet - Nottingham area
Are you looking for a good work/life balance in your next clinical role?
Shannon Lodge Veterinary Surgery are looking for an experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team, working full-time over 4 days per week, with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, with time off in lieu and no OOH's.
We are a 100% small animal practice in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. We are looking for someone to work alongside our small friendly team of Vets. The surgery offers everything a modern, well equipped clinic needs including 15 minute appointments, digital x-ray, Ultrasound, piped oxygen, one spacious theatre and a dental x-ray along with dental equipment.
Our friendly team consists of 4 Nurses including 2 other skilled Vets and a Practice Manager who will support you in this role.
Sutton-In-Ashfield is close to charming Nottinghamshire countryside and is 12 miles north of Nottingham.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy & sell holiday scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Long service staff awards from 5 years offering additional annual leave
- Perkbox - offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/pension/Sharesave and others...
Does this sound appealing to you?
If so please click Apply Now or for an informal chat about this role, please contact Claire Sullivan (Clinical Director) or Lisa Beasley (Practice Manager) on 01623 442718