Small Animal Vets, Wigan
Small Animal Vets - Regan Veterinary Group, Wigan
Are you looking to join a well-equipped and supportive practice? Do you want to join a team who is passionate about animal care and dedicated to providing the highest quality of care?
At Regan Veterinary Group, we have a great opportunity for 2 small animal vets to join our growing team. We are looking for an experienced and confident Vet with good all round medical and surgical skills, to work alongside a 2nd year and a new graduate Vets, who is happy to mentor and support the team clinically. Temporary senior vet responsibilities could be considered whilst the current senior vet is on maternity leave. We are also looking for a vet who has at least 1-year post qualification experience and who is competent in routine first opinion work.
In the role, you will be based at our Holly House branch in Wigan. You will work a 4-day week with a 1 in 4-weekend rota and no OOH's. You will enjoy a varied and exciting caseload working in great facilities. You will have access to great equipment to include a high quality Ultrasound and Digital X-ray.
We are looking for Vets who share our passion for high quality veterinary care to join our team. We have a fantastic group of vets, whose experience levels range from newly graduated all the way through to 20+ years' experience and Advanced Practitioners and certificate holders.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Professional fees paid
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests/certificates
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team working with you to offer a suite of internal CPD courses)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full & 10 weeks half pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (24 hour helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most)
- Staff pet care discounts
- Perkbox, offering a suite of discounts for entertainment, retail and hospitality
If you would like an informal chat, please contact one of our Clinical Directors - Ellen Coker MRCVS Ellen.Coker@cvsvets.com or Emma Hasleton MRCVS Emma.Hasleton@cvsvets.com or to submit an online application, click Apply Now