Registered Veterinary Nurse, Manchester
Petmedics are looking for a full-time RVN to provide gold standard patient care in both wards and theatre at their RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital
Petmedics is a large 24 hour veterinary hospital, staffed by a truly superb clinical team of 21 veterinary surgeons, 33 nurses and 11 PCAs, all committed and able to offer the best possible level of care to our patients. We have a large waiting room (and separate cat waiting room) and our facilities include - 4 theatres, 6 consulting rooms, intensive care unit, digital X-ray, CT scanner, ultrasound scanner, endoscopy, laparoscopy, mechanical ventilation, and in-house laboratory (including blood gases).
This is a full-time role working every Thursday, Friday and Saturday 3pm-1am and every Tuesday and Wednesday 3pm-8pm.
We are offering an attractive salary commensurate with experience plus the following benefits:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + bank holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Industry leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- All professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
To submit an online application please click Apply Now