Clinical or Practice Director, Lanchester
Ashfield Veterinary Surgeons are looking for an experienced small animal vet to join the team as their Clinical Director or Practice Director in the picturesque Derwent Valley. We are 6 miles from historic Durham City and 20 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne and are only minutes away from stunning countryside. Previous management experience is not required as full training and support will be given.
You will be joining a small and friendly team. We can accommodate FT or PT week day hours but you will be required to work Saturday's on a rota basis - there are no out of hours. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the practice and management of the Vet team and be supported by a Practice Manager. You will also manage your own clinical caseload and your own further development and specialist interests are encouraged.
Our rewards package includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
To submit an online application, please click Apply Now