Small Animal Vet, Oldham
Briar Dawn Veterinary Centre are looking for a Small Animal Vet to join their supportive and welcoming team.
Briar Dawn is a modern, small animal veterinary practice in Oldham, amid the Pennines and historically the centre of the cotton & textile manufacture industry in the 19th century.
We strive to provide exceptional service to our clients and offer an excellent work/life balance to our team. Our practice is well equipped, (Dental radiography, digital x-ray, cardiac and abdominal ultrasound, endoscopy, slit lamp, tonometer, electro-cautery). Our team are forward thinking and always aim to give the best clinical care possible to our patients. We currently have 3 full time vets and one part time vet but are looking to expand the team.
You will be supported by our amazing team of Vets, Nurses and Receptionists. Backed up by the support of our Practice Director. Our veterinary team work closely sharing knowledge and like to discuss cases. Our Nurses can offer you lots of support and super organised receptionist team are great at helping us prep for our day and are loved by our amazing clients!
This is a full-time position - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday's and there are no OOH duties.
- Competitive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Is this the position for you? If so, please click Apply Now to submit an online application or call/text Laura on 0788 037 4377 for a confidential and informal chat