Clinical Director | 100% Small Animal | London
This 5 vet 8 nurse busy practice based in London is currently seeking a new Clinical Director to lead an established team. The practice is currently in a strong position with a stable and loyal workforce, well equipped with the usual toys and in a purpose built modern environment.
- Salary of up to £65,000 DOE
- 100% Small Animal practice
- Will support additional certificate
- £1500 CPD allowance
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- Bonus based on practice performance
- No OHH
- Competitive workplace pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Income protection
- Numerous in work benefits
As a clinical director, your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills together with a strong interest in developing others. You must also possess a certain commercial acumen and be able to see the "big picture" in how the practice develops long term.
To be considered as a Clinical Director, you’ll be:
- RCVS registered
- experience of mentoring other staff ideally, you’ll have experience of working at senior vet or directorship level. Experience or an understanding of long term practice strategy would also be an advantage. Ideally you should have 5 years+ experience in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Global Veterinary Careers. The services advertised by Global Veterinary Careers are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business , supporting veterinary practices worldwide.
Apply for Clinical Director | 100% Small Animal | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly