Head Nurse, Manchester
7 days left
Head Nurse - Petmedics Walkden
Due to expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head Registered Veterinary Nurse to lead our growing first opinion Practice in Manchester. Working alongside a 3 vet team with support from nurses, auxiliary's and receptionists you will help promote customer and patient care.
Currently the Practice is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday but with scope to change to meet the demand and plans in place to modernise and improve the building.
If you believe you have the skills to lead this team and deliver outstanding patient and customer care then please apply.
In addition to the above we will also offer you:
- Highly competitive salary
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our share save scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + bank Holidays with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Discounted pet products and treatments
- Discounted gym memberships
- Industry leading enhance maternity, paternity & adoption benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox!
If you feel this is the role for you please click Apply Now