Small Animal Vet - Carmarthen
3 days left
We are seeking a part time, qualified, veterinary surgeon to join our small animal team here at Carmarthen.
Based in a purpose built, award winning hospital you would be part of a team of 10 small animal vets, 7 large animal vets, 16 nurses, a substantial admin team and a supportive Practice Director.
No nights on call, plenty of fully funded CPD and some very interesting cases, working on the mobile ambulance unit part time being in the heart of the community, delivering a first class service.
In exchange for your hard work we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, along with our reward package which includes:
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme pro rata
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
If this has perked your interest please email Laura Nicholas for any queries at Laura.Nicholas@carmarthenvets.co.uk or click apply now to include your CV and covering letter