Small Animal Vet, Solihull
Veterinary Surgeon - Diagnostic Imaging
Are you a Veterinary surgeon with a passion for Imaging?
Looking to move to a company that supports career progression? Then read on….
Our Yourvets Solihull clinic are looking for an experienced Vet with either a certificate in imaging or with a view to complete a certificate in this field, to join their existing team.
Based at a large, modern and well equipped site our branch has everything required to treat our patients – including endoscopy, radiography, surgical suites, dentistry and laboratory. Not only that we are a joy to work with too!
We currently hold a wealth of experience and we are looking for a someone with strong experience in imaging to complete our skills set!
You will play a key role in supporting our busy caseload alongside an excellent team of surgeons, great nurses and support staff whilst being passionate about upholding excellent client care & clinical standards.
We benefit from having a dedicated night team who you'll work closely with to ensure our patients receive excellent care and continuity throughout their care with us.
Can't commit to full time hours? Not a problem, we are happy to discuss part time options with you.
As well as a competitive salary and support in your career progression we can offer the following benefits,
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our/buy and sell holiday scheme
- Paid professional fees
- Encouraged and fully funded CPD
- Industry leading maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Share of the profits with our ShareSave Scheme
- Heavily discounted pet products and treatments
- Auto enrolment in our Pension Scheme and a range of other benefits including retail discounts, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme, access to Perkbox and more!
Does this sound like the position for you? Please click apply now or for an informal chat about the role please call/text Lucy in the Recruitment team 07557 599590