New Graduate, Gaerwen
3 days left
We are looking to recruit a further vet to add to our existing practice team.
This position would suit a newly graduated enthusiastic vet wanting to pursue their career as a mixed vet on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
We benefit from a varied caseload with a typical split of 60% small animal and 40% large (farm plus minimal equine). We are a close knit, experienced team able to offer full support to a recent graduate, with additional support from our friendly team of nurses and PCA's plus all of the usual equipment you'd expect to deliver excellent patient care.
This position is being offered on a full time basis working 4.5 days a week with a 1 in 4 on call OOH rota. We also provide fantastic CPD via our industry leading New Graduate Programme with dedicated mentors. We greatly encourage and support any interests in pursuing a certificate.
We can offer you:
- A competitive starting salary of £31,000 that will rise at the end of your first year
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/sell holiday scheme
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Industry leading maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Access to our Sharesave scheme allowing you buy shares in the business
- Fantastic colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other benefits like Cycle to Work scheme, Gymflex and more…
Want to be part of our team? Click Apply!