Registered Veterinary Nurse/Administrator, Kinver
Working at our Kinver branch you will be responsible for day to day branch administration and also helping our current RVN with nursing duties. The administrator role involves rotas, health and safety (including current Covid-19 protocols,) debt management, stock control and assisting the practice manager to keep the branch running smoothly and efficiently.
You will have the support of an experienced receptionist, RVN, two patient care assistants and the practice manager.
We are looking for an experienced nurse who wants to move into a more administrative role. Admin experience not essential as we would be prepared to train the right candidate.
This would be a full-time position, but the hours of work are negotiable.
Our benefits include:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme (pro rata)
- Industry leading maternity and paternity benefits
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and discounted membership at over 2,000 participating health clubs
Please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter.
Registered Veterinary Nurse / Vet Nurse / RVN / Full Time