Experienced Veterinary Surgeon | 100%Small Animal | 4 day week | Middlesex / Greater London
100% SA Veterinary Surgeon | Middlesex
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, veterinary practice located in North West London on a permanent basis.
The position is full time and is working on a mixed rota, naturally encompassing first opinion and ECC caseloads.
- You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- You have previous experience working in a similar environment.
- You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
- You’d like to expand your clinical skills by undertaking additional courses to further your knowledge.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- You’ll be expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 4+years post qualification experience.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
4 day/week role
1:6 Weekends with TOIL
1:8 Saturdays with TOIL
Some branch work sole charge involved
26 day holiday plus bank holidays
RCVS fees paid
Silver Investors in People Award
Working with Global Veterinary Careers
Global Veterinary Careers were founded in 2018 and are a leading provider of veterinary professionals to veterinary hospitals and clinics across the UK & Australia. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Our Values; Integrity | Honesty | Communication | Work Hard!!!
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.