Clinical Director | Cheshire | Full Time | No OOHs
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a Veterinary Surgeon looking to step up or Clinical Director wanting a new challenge to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in the Cheshire area on a Full-time Permanent basis.
The position is Full time - up to £70,000. This role is to start September
Vacancy Details & Benefits:
- Competitive Rates of Pay – Dependent on Experience – Up to £70,000
- 100% Small Animal - State of the Art, Fully Equipment
- Full-time – 4-day week
- 1:4 Weekends
- No OOHs or On-call required
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Opportunity to Develop New Grad and Nursing Team
- Professional Fees Paid, Including VDS Cover.
- CDP – Generous Allowance, Plus Days Off.
- 6+ Years Post Graduate Experience
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- RCVS registration
- At least 6 years’ experience in a UK small animal practice
- Small animal medical and routine surgical experience
- Excellent communication skills & confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- A team player providing high quality in a fast-paced clinic