Part-time Small Animal Vet, Selby
Exciting new opportunity for an Experienced Part Time Veterinary Surgeon to join our team in Selby.
Our nursing team consists of qualified and student veterinary nurses. Our premises are purpose built and we are a RCVS Accredited General Small Animal Practice.
We have an in-house grooming business and our clinical services include modern thoracic and abdominal ultrasonography, computed radiography and MiLab laboratory. One of our vets is studying towards an internal medicine certificate. We have access to endoscopy and tonometry at our sister practice in Doncaster as well as access to an amazing internal referral network ranging from neurology, orthopaedics, advanced diagnostic imaging and exotics.
The Dam is part of the CVS Group, therefore offers a competitive salary depending on experience. You will also receive a comprehensive range of benefits, as well as the support of a wider network of practices and experienced colleagues within the group!
This role is part time 2 or 3 days per week, preferably surgically biased, no out of hours requirements and an optional Saturday rota but ideally 1 in 3 or 4, this is a new position to expand the practice and support the existing team.
- Additional professional development is fully supported and encouraged
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme (pro rata)
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
To apply on line please click 'Apply Now' To arrange an informal chat, please call or text Lisa on 07901 223 740