Registered Veterinary Nurse - East Sussex
Want to join a supportive team? Looking for more flexibility in your working hours?
Here at Pet Doctors Seaford we have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our supportive team. Your new role will be working in a 20 strong team on a rotation between our 2 clinics both of which are 100% Small Animal. We are RCVS accredited and are part of the practice standards scheme with good facilities and a wealth of experience.
Located on the sunny south coast, with Brighton 30 minutes away and London 90 minutes away, transport links are easily accessible. If you are an enthusiastic team player who wants a varied job role, where client and animal care comes first we want to here from you!
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy Sell Holiday Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Cpd funding
- Company share save scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Full time position 40 hours per week, including 1 in 4 Saturdays. As a flexible employer we will also consider Part time applications.
- A range of other employment benefits including Cycle to work scheme & Perkbox
For more information please contact our recruitment team and ask for Sian.
Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN / Vet Nurse / Part Time / Full Time / Flexible working